Utrecht offers many fun activities for both children and adults. Here is a small selection of activities inside and outside the city centre:
- Museum Speelklok: a wonderful collection of self-playing musical instruments, some centuries old. They’ll surprise you with their cheerful music.
- The Railway Museum: the story of 175 years of railway in the Netherlands. Why not take a ride on a historic train?
- Miffy Museum: step into the world of Miffy and her friends!
For those more inclined to outdoor activities, there is pedal-boating on the canals, a visit to the Botanical Garden and a variety parks, or a climb to the top of the Dom tower.
For more information, please check the tourist information website here.
- Visit Artis, the renowned zoo of Amsterdam.
- Explore the physical world at the Nemo Science Museum in Amsterdam
- Discover the famous theme park De Efteling in Kaatsheuvel
- In The Hague, don’t miss Madurodam! This miniature city offers a unique view of the Dutch heritage.
- Rotterdam is home to the zoo Blijdorp, with the indoor playground Biotopia and the underwater world Oceanium.